Retrofitting existing roofs and walls is a straightforward and inexpensive method yielding appealing and valuable results. The Behlen Retrofit system dramatically improves the look of the building, creates a positive slope eliminating ponding water and improves energy savings by allowing the addition of cost-effective insulation which will lower your energy costs.
The basic concept of metal retrofit roof is slopes may be added to any flat roof surface creating a permanent solution to flat roof problems.
- Your old roof remains while the new system is installed
- Allows you to keep operating in the building throughout installation
- Installation is simple and fast saving labor costs
- Insulation with increased R values may be added for energy savings
- Easy upgrade from screw down to standing seam roof for steep slopes